addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Laura W.
user 10026366
Spanaway, WA
A lot of people have RSVP'd, but I have only had eight replies to the update.  Most of you, I think, have been in contact with Susan about using NOAC's kayaks and shuttling yourselves, THEREFORE, I HAVE NOT RESERVED ANYTHING AT TOPSEY TURVEY.  Ron @ Topsey Turvey does give a group rate if we rent 10 canoes, but no one has requested that, and the rental place only has three kayaks.  The cost to shuttle ourselves for the 8 mile is $5.00 per boat, $15.00 per boat if he shuttles.  We are meeting at the Burger King in Columbia at 7:00 am, and it is about an hour's drive from there to Topsey Turvey.  Someone asked for an address to the Burger King - can't find an exact street address, but it is exit 46 off I-65, and the Burger King is right there off the exit, can't miss it.

My number is (615)202-3783 if anyone needs more information.

Laura Wiseman
A former member
Post #: 1
A lot of people have RSVP'd, but I have only had eight replies to the update.  Most of you, I think, have been in contact with Susan about using NOAC's kayaks and shuttling yourselves, THEREFORE, I HAVE NOT RESERVED ANYTHING AT TOPSEY TURVEY.  Ron @ Topsey Turvey does give a group rate if we rent 10 canoes, but no one has requested that, and the rental place only has three kayaks.  The cost to shuttle ourselves for the 8 mile is $5.00 per boat, $15.00 per boat if he shuttles.  We are meeting at the Burger King in Columbia at 7:00 am, and it is about an hour's drive from there to Topsey Turvey.  Someone asked for an address to the Burger King - can't find an exact street address, but it is exit 46 off I-65, and the Burger King is right there off the exit, can't miss it.

My number is (615)202-3783 if anyone needs more information.

Laura Wiseman

Thanks Laura! Yes, I've been in touch w/ Susan, too. You're right about Burger King - Google maps shows it right at that exit. This will be my 1st river run. So excited!