Needs a location
- Never Travel Solo (http://nevertravelsolo.com/) host for the entire trip.
- Tours and admissions for all attractions listed on the itinerary.
- 7 Nights accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach (http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hawaii/hilton-garden-inn-waikiki-beach-HNLKUGI/index.html).
- Polynesian Cultural Center and Hawaiian Luau.
- All taxes, surcharges, and porterage charges.
- Tips for all tour guides and bus drivers.
- The prices below do not include airfare to and/or from Hawaii.
- The price for this trip is $2,199 per person double occupancy, $3,199 single occupancy if paying by check. If paying by credit card, there is a fee of $65 for double occupancy, $95 for single occupancy. If you would like to use our roommate matching service, we will match you up with a roommate as long as you're a complete non-smoker / tobacco user. You must book at least 120 days prior to the trip to take advantage of this. Don't let not having a roommate keep you from going on this amazing trip!
- Full payment is due at this time.
To book, please contact Paul at [masked] or (571)[masked].
05/05/18 (Saturday) - Arrival Day & Welcome Get Together
Arrive at the Honolulu Airport and we'll provide transportation downtown to our group hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach (http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hawaii/hilton-garden-inn-waikiki-beach-HNLKUGI/index.html). This is one of the newest hotels in Waikiki and underwent a complete refurbishment when it became a Hilton property. The world famous Waikiki Beach is only 3 blocks away!
Spend the day relaxing at the hotel or exploring the city. Today is a chance to get caught up on sleep and adjusting to the time zone.
05/06/18 (Sunday) - North Shore and Waimea Valley
We'll make our way out to the famous beaches of the North Shore and visit the beautiful Waimea Valley. On our way, we'll make a pit stop at the Dole Plantation and the town of Haleiwa, home to Matsumoto Shave Ice. Then it's off to enjoy some time on a beach on the North Shore before visiting the botantical gardens of Waimea Valley. Here you'll explore the diverse gardens and botantical plants of Hawaii. At the end of your hike, take a refreshing dip in Waihī Waterfall.
05/07/18 (Monday) - Pearl Harbor
This early morning's journey will find our group visiting the Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum and Visitor Center. We'll watch an informative documentary film on the Pearl Harbor attack and have a chance to visit the USS Arizona War Memorial. This attraction is accessible only by boat and it crosses above the middle of the sunken hull of the battleship without touching it. Coming back into town, we'll pass by many famous Waikiki sights before our return to the group hotel.
05/08/18 (Tuesday) - FREE DAY
Use this day to venture out and explore the island. Get together with some of your newly made friends and enjoy all the attractions and activities that Oahu offers.
05/09/18 (Wednesday) - Diamond Head Hike
We'll hike Diamond Head, the most famous volcanic crater in the world. At the summit, you'll see bunkers and a huge navigational lighthouse built in 1917. The postcard view of the shoreline from Koko Head to Wai'anae is stunning.
05/10/18 (Thursday) - Waikiki Beach Day
Join the group as we enjoy the soft tropical sands of Waikiki Beach and swim in the gentle waves of the ocean. We'll have a group area set up with beach chairs and umbrellas so you'll be free to come and go as you please.
05/11/18 (Friday) - Polynesian Cultural Center and Hawaiian Luau
Spend the day exploring the rich heritage of the Pacific Islands. Wander through 42 acres of tropical splendor and enjoy the adventure of traditional hands-on activities. Dine like royalty at an authentic Polynesian luau and top it off with the most spectacular evening show in the islands, Ha: Breath of Life. All of Polynesia in one exciting place.
05/12/18 (Saturday) - Departure Day
Say goodbye to all of your new friends as you depart for the Honolulu Airport. Enjoy your complimentary transportion there. Don't forget to exchange contact information so that you can stay in touch and meet up on future Never Travel Solo trips!
Depending on the size of our group, some of our activities will be part of a larger tour group.
The hotel, activities, and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled to circumstances beyond our control. In the event this happens, we will try our best to make similar accommodations or changes.