Needs a location
- Never Travel Solo host onsite during the trip.
- 7 nights accommodations at a 17 bedroom private villa in Tuscany.
- Tours and admissions for all attractions listed on the itinerary.
- Visit the cities of Florence, Sienna, San Gimignano, and Panzano in Chianti.
- Roundtrip transportation from the Florence airport to our private villa.
- Private transportation for all tours.
- 7 continental breakfasts at villa.
- 6 dinners.
* 3 private chef dinners.
* 1 light dinner at villa.
* 1 winery dinner.
* 1 cooking class.
- 4 lunches.
* 2 lunches at local restaurants.
* 2 light lunches at villa.
- 3 winery visits with tastings.
- All taxes, fees, surcharges, and currency fluctuations.
- A mandatory $100 cash tip will be collected in addition to the trip price to cover the private chefs, maids, motorcoach drivers, and tour guides.
- The prices below do not include airfare to and/or from Italy.
- The price for this trip is $2,999 per person double occupancy, $3,299 single occupancy in a single room, and $3,499 single occupancy in a double room if paying by check. If paying by credit card, there is a fee of 2.9% + .30 per payment. Our complimentary roommate matching service will match you up with a roommate as long as you're a complete non-smoker/tobacco user and you book at least 120 days prior to the trip.
- Deposit is a non-refundable $1,000 double occupancy; $1,300 single occupancy twin; $1,500 single occupancy double.
To book, please contact Paul at [masked] or (571)[masked].
09/14/19 (Saturday) - Arrival Day & Welcome Private Chef Dinner
We have a group pickup departing the Florence airport at 2:30 PM so please ensure your flight arrives in time to join us.
Upon arrival at the villa we'll enjoy some light snacks and wine while we explore our home for the week. Our private chef will prepare us with a delicious Tuscan dinner later that night.
Should you miss our 2:30 PM departure from the Florence airport you will need to make your way to our Tuscan villa at your own cost.
09/15/19 (Sunday) - Panzano Wine Festival
Today we'll visit a long running wine festival in Panzano.
Afterward, we'll head back to the villa to enjoy everything it has to offer before we enjoy a light dinner.
09/16/19 (Monday) - Winery School, San Gimignano, & Private Chef Dinner
With our first stop today at a wine tasting school, we'll get an education on Tuscan wines and enjoy a wine tasting and samples of some local food.
In the afternoon we'll visit the beautiful medieval town of San Gimignano. Enjoy your time wandering the narrow streets and you even have a chance to visit a world-champion gelateria.
Another amazing meal from our private chef will be offered tonight.
09/17/19 (Tuesday) - Florence Guided Tour & Lunch
With our local guide we'll spend the morning exploring Florence and visiting sites such as Il Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and Piazza della Signoria after a stop to view the Statue of "David" in the Accademia Gallery.
After our tour, we'll feast on an included lunch before we set you loose to enjoy some free time exploring the city.
Dinner is on your own before we meet back up to head home to our villa.
09/18/19 (Wednesday) - Winery Tours & Winery Dinner
Today we'll visit two amazing Tuscan wineries where we'll have guided tours of their properties. We'll taste 3 wines at our first stop and at our second winery we'll enjoy a 4 course Tuscan dinner paired with wine.
09/19/19 (Thursday) - Cooking Class
This morning we'll have some time at our villa to relax. Later that day we'll enjoy a cooking class at the villa where we'll learn how to prepare some great Tuscan dishes and enjoy what is cooked.
09/20/19 (Friday) - Siena Guided Tour & Lunch / Farewell Private Chef Dinner
We'll head to Siena where we'll have a tour of the city with our local guide. Be amazed at the Piazza del Campo and hear about the famous Palio Horse Race that takes place twice a year. Take in other wonderful sites of this picturesque city before we dine on an included lunch at a restaurant near the city center.
Tonight we end our trip with a Farewell Dinner from our private chef.
09/21/18 (Saturday) - Departure Day
Today is our departure day and private transportation will leave the villa at 8:00 AM to head to the Florence airport for a 9:30 AM arrival.
Should you decide to leave at another time during the day you will have to pay for your own transportation. We are required to check out of the villa no later than 10:00 AM.
Depending on the size of our group, some of our activities may be part of a larger tour group.
The hotel, activities, and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event this happens, we will try our best to make similar accommodations or changes.
Some parts of this trip requires extensive walking (5 - 8 miles over the course of the day as well as uphill/downhill climbing on cobblestone or non stable pathways).