addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lucy
lucyb
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Anyone going to WordCamp this weekend? Wondered what tracks you're going to. I've got my ticket and am trying to decide what to do.

Lucy
Paul G. K.
user 4519318
Westfield, NJ
Post #: 3
I will be there; however, I do NOT yet know what sessions I will be attending.
Brad W.
user 8458040
Glenside, PA
Post #: 11
I'll be there with the rest of the WebDevStudios team. I'm speaking on WordPress Security
Tim Z.
user 9413609
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 1
I just signed up as a late registration. I'd like to do the newbie session on Sat. a.m. but just found it's now closed so I may not get in. Is anyone driving? I plan on taking an early train from Red Bank unless someone is driving and would like to share a ride - thanks in advance.
Corey E.
user 10853115
Belmar, NJ
Post #: 1
Hey locals ;) .. I currently live in Howell NJ (formerly of Wall) and am speaking during the 4:15 SEO Session - I hope we can all meet each other at Wordcamp. If you are in my session - come up and say hello.
Tim Z.
user 9413609
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 2
I had a fabulous time at WordCamp. I was glad the newbie session was full because the 1st talk in the Bloggers Track by Erin Blaskie was worth the price of admission. I also spoke with someone who did the newbie track. They said it covered elementary things that most people can do on their own.

Sorry I missed your talk Corey. If you have any slides to share I'd love to see them.