addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Singles Network Message Board › Spam and future Messages

Spam and future Messages

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Good Morning Everyone,

It has come to my attention recently that spammers are hacking more and more emails. I can only let people know about their accounts being compromised if I hear about it. Some of you have been wonderful about letting me know asap. If others of you wish to let me know when your receive spam from a member here I will address it asap to try to stop any further from coming to your inbox. If I can do anything else please let me know and I will try to accommodate.

Sincerely,

Brian
Lisa
LALedet
Metairie, LA
Post #: 8
Thanks Brian for keeping up with "things".