addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Personal Historians Message Board › Life Stories event next week!

Life Stories event next week!

Martie M.
MartieMcNabb
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Good am NYC PHer's! I got an email the other day from Ron Hogan! Looks like a good place to meet people who are interested in our work? I'll be out of town visiting my mom in SC - but if you go pls let me know! Have a great week & a half & hope to see you on the 29th?!:) martie

Hello -- I am putting together a literary event series called "Life Stories," where I'll be interviewing memoir writers in front of a live studio audience, and a friend suggested to me that it's something the members of New York City Personal Historians might like to know about.

Our "pilot episode" featuring Rachel Shukert and Reverend Jen is taking place next Wednesday night:

http://www.facebook.com/events/344501222236010/­

If this is something that you think would be of interest to your group, I would be happy to send you a full write-up that you could share with them, and we would love to see you there! I think this will be a great opportunity for them to get practical wisdom and inspiration from successful memoir writers that they can apply to their own craft, and I hope you'll agree. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Yours, Ron Hogan Beatrice.com

--

Ron Hogan | ronhogan@gmail.com | 917.929.8278

132 E 43rd St. #104 | New York, NY 10017

UPDATES: http://www.twitter.com/RonHogan­