addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Cribbage Meetup Group Message Board › Pinochle on Wednesdays, August 11 and/or 25, 2010.

Pinochle on Wednesdays, August 11 and/or 25, 2010.

cloudy d.
u2607874Claude
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 109
From members of the three of my Meetup game groups I am hoping to put together a Pinochle game on one or both of the above evenings. The Meetups are: Brooklyn Euchre Club; New York City Boardgames and Cardgames Group; NYC Cribbage Meetup Group. I am posting this to the Message Board of each group. If you can and would like to attend, please call me, Claude, at 917 582 6025 and let me know which date(s), period of time you are available, and possibly suggest a location. I shall post the result (success or failure) to each Message Board.
cloudy d.
u2607874Claude
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 115
It has been a week and nobody in the three groups has responded to this message. Therefore, there will be no Pinochle game on these two dates. However if there are any Pinochle players that would like to play sometime, let me know by telephone or email so that we may play either separately or at an already-scheduled Meetup.
cloudy d.
u2607874Claude
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 128
I would like to have pinochle meetups within our cribbage meetup group. So far Adam and Caroline have expressed interest. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. I played double-deck back in the army, but I have also played single-deck. I would be interested in either, but would prefer the former.
A former member
Post #: 1
I haven't played pinochle in years, but I'd love to pick it up again.