addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Girly Book Club Message Board › Coming to town and Author Event!

Coming to town and Author Event!

Erin
user 6721449
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Ladies,

There is still some room in our author event - and you still have time to read the book. I am coming from London,UK for the event so I hope I get to meet many of you!

This Event is FREE to attend now!

I started this book club in London, UK over 4 years ago and New York is my second biggest book club so it's really exciting for me to get to see it in action.

The author is a local New Yorker and the book has received much acclaim. We'd held some similar event in London and it's always really interesting to actually meet the author behind the book, so I hope you'll able to join us.

Buy the book here: BUY It's a great Easter Read!

See you all soon!