addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Arlene S.
ROOFGAL
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Hi-
Hope all your gardens are blooming profusely.

I have quite a few purple bearded iris rhizomes to give away; finally divided mine after many years and there's quite a surplus. Ready to plant...

Please call me at 917-921-2460 if you're interested. They should go in the ground pretty soon so please let me know ASAP. I've had great luck with these in containers so hate to throw them out.

Arlene from Atlantic Ave.