addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Roof Deck and Roof Gardening Meetup Group Message Board › free trees for Brooklyn residents - but you must sign up right away!

free trees for Brooklyn residents - but you must sign up right away!

leslie
user 4029251
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Josh sent me this link for FREE TREES and thought it should be posted for the many Brooklyn meetup members in our group - thanks, Josh!

http://www.nyrp.org/G...­

If any of you get a free tree through this program, will you let me know via this site? I'd be thrilled to hear how it all works!

Happy Roof and Deck Gardening,

Leslie