addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Roof Deck and Roof Gardening Meetup Group Message Board › important details for Poetry from the Rooftops

important details for Poetry from the Rooftops

leslie
user 4029251
Group Organizer
New York, NY
hey roof gardening enthusiasts,

we have 39 of you signed up for this event, which is FANTASTIC.  the max this public event can accommodate is 115 for everyone - so PLEASE GET THERE EARLY SO YOU CAN GET IN.  i'd suggest getting there by 6:15 at the latest. i'd love to meet you beforehand - please look for me (i have long dark hair with a gray streak in it) and introduce yourself.  not sure if we'll be able to sit together but we can hang out afterward on this GORGEOUS roof garden and enjoy each others' company.  see you on Thursday, August 9.  if you can't make it, please update your RSVP so i know who to look for.

cheers!

leslie