What we'll do
#TNYSCM11 will feature a "coffee-table" chat between Drew McElroy and Eric Johnson.
Drew is Co-Founder and CEO of Transfix, "the leading freight marketplace connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers." Eric Johnson is Senior Editor, Technology at the Journal of Commerce.
This will be followed by a startup showcase.
5:30 PM - 5:55 PM Pre-event Networking
5:55 PM - 6:05 PM Welcome Remarks from Brian/Lisa
6:05 PM - 6:50 PM Coffee-table chat, 30 minutes + 15 minutes of Q&A
Transfix/ Drew McElroy / Co-Founder & CEO
Journal of Commerce / Eric Johnson / Senior Editor, Technology
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Supply Chain Logistics Tech Startup Showcase
15 Minutes + 5 - 10 Minutes of Q&A each, depending on how engaged the audience is.
SEDNA Systems / Bill Dobie / Founder & CEO
Logistics Exchange / Anshu Prasad / Co-Founder & CEO
Lading Corporation / Robert Petti / CEO -Note: Had to withdraw due to customer demands for the product to go into production. We've decided to split his time between Bill and Anshu given that, in the past, members have asked that we give each startup doing a showcase presentation more time to present.
8:15PM Closing Remarks, Post Event Networking
• What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration.
• Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) and the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others’ reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, and neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, The Host Venue(s), or any affiliates of the host venue(s) can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect The Host Venue(s)' security policies and The Host Venue(s)' right to enforce said security policies at its/their sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read and agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, and Code of Conduct.