addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NextWomen (London) Message Board › Does any of you work in the IT?

Does any of you work in the IT?

user 9880859
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi everybody!!!!

I just joined this group and hopefully I can get some help from you.

I need people who work in the IT to complete my online survey which is about the relationship between academic skills and professional competencies in the IT sector.
Of course that's anonymous and the results will be only use for the purpose of my study.

If you work in the IT or know anyone willing to spare his time filling it in too, please help me!!!
All you need to do is to follow this link or copy it to a web-browser:

Thank you so much in advance