addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Geoff
user 2600632
Banbury, GB
Hi,

I received the following message from one of the meetup members,

regards,

Geoff.

A black cardigan was left after the meeting at the Head of the River last night, 9-Jan-2013. It is behind the bar.

I have left the above message on the Meetup page but I am not sure if it will be seen. If you where there last night and have any idea whose it was maybe you can tell them? I think it was a ladies cardigan and it was on the back of the Scottish ladies seat.

thanks

Kevin