addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Society of Small Streets Message Board The Philadelphia Society of Small Streets (PSSS) Discussion Forum › We're on PBS 39 WLTV tonight at 7 pm, Sun, and Mon!

We're on PBS 39 WLTV tonight at 7 pm, Sun, and Mon!

Lynn L.
user 6046027
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
As the co-founder of PSSS, I was part of a PBS (39 WLTV) news magazine show on Philadelphia's small historic streets.  I just found out that the show will air tonight at 7 pm, Sunday at 11:30 am and 5:30 pm, and Monday at 11:30 pm.  I haven't seen it yet, so fingers crossed that it goes well.
Lynn