addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Vegetarian Social Club Message Board › Haunted House event?

Haunted House event?

Himanshu
aggieliberal
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 38
It's that time of year again, or at least it's right around the corner.

Terror Behind the Walls is rated one of the best haunted houses in America. Eastern State Penitentiary (ESP) puts on a great show to scare the bejessus out of you! haha

We could have dinner at one of the many eateries around there, then do the haunted house tour, then may be go for drinks.

What do you think? Would you be interested?
Judi S.
user 49814892
Abington, PA
Post #: 8
Sounds like fun to me! I've always wanted to try that tour.
Jill
user 55444522
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I love all things Halloween so I'd definitely be interested.
Gina R.
user 13601043
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 6
i'm interested!
Amy
user 54355592
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 3
Yes! Count me in!
Amanda M
user 58221652
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Jill and I were just talking about setting up a haunted house meetup when we were at the Memphis tap room. Would DEFINITELY be up for something, but maybe not too scary! (I'm a wuss when it comes to haunted houses) Maybe we could also do something like a hayride or pumpkin picking for those who are not into being scared?
Himanshu
aggieliberal
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 40
Amanda, I'm also a bit of a wuss when it comes to haunted houses... I've done the Terror Behind the Walls tour twice because a good friend's birthday falls around that time and he always wants to check it out...and scare all of us too! hehe It's not so bad, actually.

I also very much like the idea of a hayride/pumpkin patch/corn maze sort of things. There are several farms within short driving distance that do these things; we would have to pool rides but it can be done.

tina h.
tinahorowitz
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 8
I'm with Amanda - you'll all think I'm nuts but I do believe in ghosts and made one trip to the Eastern State Penitentiary and I definitely felt their unhappy presence there and do not want to go back. So something like a haunted hayride would be better for me!
Brett J.
user 12782215
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard that there is a candlelight ghost tour in Old City that might be fun and not too scary.
Kat D.
user 59886372
Philadelphia, PA
Totally Interested!