addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Washington Redskins Meetup Group Message Board › Condition of the Arena Server

Condition of the Arena Server

Joe D.
Terrapinjoe56
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
All,

I am pleased to report that the server Kerry Cathey that passed out and nearly away has recovered and is back to work.  Kerry Suffered from Sudden Death Syndrome.  She was literally dead when she hit the floor.  If not for the Meetup being there that day none of the heroic nurses and Doctors that helped revive and ultimately saved her life.  Kerry and the owner of Arena Sports Grill would like to know the names of all that helped save Kerry especially the nurse with the injured foot and the physician in the Bills gear.  They want to thank you personally.  As to any bills Kerry is facing, there was a mention of a possible fundraiser but I heard no responses so I will once again ask if anyone is interested in doing a special meetup to help Kerry with her medical bills.  Anyway let me know and as always HAIL!
Michele
user 66539722
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 1
There was a pay it forward story on KPHO. Kerry's mom nominated the owner of Arena for her saving her life by adminstering CPR with a "customer" until paramedics arrived. Here is the link to the News Story: http://www.kpho.com/s...­
Tom E.
user 13024874
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
That was a fantastic news story regarding the heroics of the Arena owner and fellow Redskin fans saving Kerry's life. Way to go! So glad she is well and back on the job.

Thanks for sharing Michele.
Teresa M.
user 23676861
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
Joe, for some reason I am not getting any of these posts. I am obviously late to the discussion but I would be pleased to participate as well. Just let me know if anything has been or is going to be done.