addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
tammy
user 78613712
Fairview, OR
Post #: 1
does anyone own a catahula? im new to the breed, lilgurl my first.
baileigh c.
user 6251590
New York, NY
we own a pit/catahula mix. shes about two years old. and shes pretty great!
shannon
user 14504033
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 46
I care for dogs in my home while people travel so they don't take their dogs to cages/kennels. I don't use cages, treating my clients as I do my own dogs. I have had a Cata client. She was very intelligent and high energy. How old is yours? I really like the breed, but have heard they take a lot of work. Congrats on your new best friend! littlepupplaycare@yahoo.com
A former member
always wanted a Catahula..my horse shoer has one and he was shocked that I recognize the breed! Currently have a 15 month old Labrador Retriever yellow one named Tessa
A former member
Post #: 2
always wanted a Catahula..my horse shoer has one and he was shocked that I recognize the breed! Currently have a 15 month old Labrador Retriever yellow one named Tessa
A former member
Post #: 3