It’s football time in New Jersey, so why not travel up the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9 for a Rutgers Homecoming? Thousands of alumni and fans will gather for a big cookout followed by the football game to see the Scarlet Knights play the Minnesota Gophers at Rutgers Stadium on Sat., Oct. 19th at 12 noon for Rutgers Homecoming. The homecoming game will kickoff at 3:30pm.
Transportation to the football game will be available for FREE. Lyft offers discounts to Rutgers Stadium on game day.
Last year there was a free cookout on the Rutgers Livingston Campus, hosted by the Omega Psi Phi alumni fraternity. There was a live DJ with hundreds of people. The Cue Dawgs are doing it again and we are all invited!
The Cue Dawgs will be hosting an evening reception for Rutgers Homecoming, which will take place at Fairbridge Hotel Ballroom in Somerset at 9pm. “Black Owt” is a “wear all-black” party for alumni and friends, but our meetup group is invited.
Expect a mature crowd in an upscale setting ages 25 and older. Tickets are available for $40.00:
Hotel accommodations at Fairbridge Hotel in Somerset are available online for those that need an overnight stay. However, there is a Doubletree and Courtyard Marriott nearby. Go to Hotels.com for discounted rates!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RUTGERS FOOTBALL GAMES:
- Wearing a Rutgers shirt is recommended but not required.
- Ladies DO NOT bring your purse unless it is a clear bag for security to see.
- Please purchase your ticket for the football game on Ticketmasters or Stub Hub PRIOR to the day of the game.
- The stadium has bleacher seats meaning we can sit anywhere. I recommend sections in the 100’s.
- It is best to park your car on Livingston Campus for FREE. Buses will go from Livingston to the stadium.
- Parking by the stadium is $20.
- If you choose to park in New Brunswick, be aware of the parking signs.
For any questions, please contact me soon. Tickets for the game are posted here: