425 Broadway St., Redwood City, CA
Learn more at
Discounted Ticket Price for Meetup Group members: $10. Use the Discount code 08TRBE3.
Holistic Building Upgrades for seismic safety and resource efficiency
Would you like the buildings you own, manage and work in to be safe, healthy, efficient and up to date?Why not address multiple goals with one upgrade process?
• Seismic: are you prepared for the next major quake?
• Health: how can a building improve employee performance, health and happiness?
• Efficiency: save energy and water; capture and reuse storm and waste water
• Renewable Energy: produce and store clean power and charge electric vehicles
• How can I pay for this? - learn about financing options, including commercial PACE and green loans. Projects can have net neutral or even positive cash flow.
• Jason Krolicki, ARUP
• Lauryn Agnew, Bay Area Impact Investing Initiative
• Phu Nguyen, Minerva Silicon Valley
• David Kaneda, Integral Group
• John Vipiana, Heffernan Insurance
• Joe Euphrat, CleanFund Commercial PACE Capital
• Moderator: Marianna Grossman, Founder and Managing Partner, Minerva Silicon Valley
5:30 - 6:00 registration, networking, appetizers
6:00 - 7:45 Program
7:45 - 8:30 Networking and refreshments