Location visible to members
16625 Krameria Ave (A block off of Van Buren, at King Ave.)
Riverside, CA 92504-5767
We meet the THIRD Saturday of every month.
0. 9:00 PARKING LOT Meet and Greet: Bring your coffee!
(Library opens at 10 AM)
1. 10:00 Club Meets inside Library's conference room.
2. Introductions (5-10 min)
3. Robot News Video (3-5 minutes)
4. Robot History Video (3-5 minutes)
5. 10:30 - 11:30 Class or Presentation
6. 11:30 - 12 (Lunch Break)
7. 12:00 Robot of the Month CONTEST (prizes will be awarded.)
8. 12:30 Show and Tell -- show off your robots or progress of your robots) (15-30 min)
9. 1:00 Business Meeting (10-20 min)
10. Free Discussion until meeting ends.
Classes on robotics (using Arduino microcontrollers) will be scheduled several times per year. The next class will begin in September if enough students sign up.
GUEST LECTURERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Have a class or a presentation to offer?
then, PLEASE contact Thomas and you will be scheduled in.
Jan - TBD (And our club's Anniversary Party!) Feb - TBD Mar - TBD Apr - TBD May -TBD Jun - TBD. July - Guest Lecture: Robert and Programming Standards Aug - Intro to Leaf the A.I. Robot, with Robot Betty9 Sept - AI (artificial intelligence) and Chatbots Oct - TBD Nov 3 - The RIVERSIDE ROBOT EXPO 2012 ! ! !
Dec - TBD (And our Annual Christmas Party!)
Present a robot for the club's BEST ROBOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST and you could WIN a FANTASIC ROBOTICS PRIZE!
Each month, starting in August, we will be giving away a robotic prize for first place as well as certificates for second and third places.
Each robot will be judged on electronics, mechanics, software, and "coolness".
There will be a GRAND PRIZE for BEST ROBOT of the YEAR presented at the December meeting.
Prizes for contests to be announced soon.
RRS is an OFFICIAL OFFSHOOT OF THE ROBOTICS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!