Location visible to members
16625 Krameria Ave (A block off of Van Buren, at King Ave.)
Riverside, CA 92504-5767
We meet the THIRD Saturday of every month.
1. 10:00 Meeting starts inside Library's conference room.
2. Welcome Newcomers! (5 mins)
3. Introductions (5-10 mins)
4. Robot News Video (3-5 minutes)
5. Presentation (30-60 minutes)
6. Robot of the Month CONTEST (prizes will be awarded.)
7. Show and Tell -- show off your robots or progress of your robots) (15-30 min)
8. Welcome (again) Newcomers!
(Business Meeting/ Lunch Break)
10. Robotics Class: Arduino Microcontroller Programming in the C language
11. Robot Building Time!
Monthly Presentations : The Year of the Movie Robot
Jan - Our club's Anniversary Party and Robot Elvis will be there to belt out some tunes
Feb - Tim Lewis' talk "Reviving the Crypt Keeper"
Mar -Building the Star Wars C3PO Robot (Thomas)
Apr - Sumobot Contest
May - Building the Star Wars R2D2 Robot (Steve S)
Jun - Building the Dr. Who Robot Dog K9 (Phil) / Line Following Contest
Jul - TBD
Aug - Building Hal 9000 (Thomas)
Sep - TBD
Oct - The RIVERSIDE ROBOT EXPO 2013 ! / Building the Wall-E Robot.
Nov - TBD
Dec - Our Annual Christmas Party! With Santabot and Robot Betty9 Singing Christmas carols.
GUEST LECTURERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Have a class or a presentation to offer?
then, PLEASE contact Thomas and you will be scheduled in.
Present a robot for the club's BEST ROBOT OF THE MONTH CONTEST and you could WIN a FANTASIC ROBOTICS PRIZE!
We will be giving away a robotic prize for first place as well as certificates for second and third places.
Each robot will be judged on electronics, mechanics, software, and "coolness".
RRS is an OFFICIAL OFFSHOOT OF THE ROBOTICS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
Go to Attendee List