16625 Krameria Ave (A block off of Van Buren, at King Ave.)
95l | 789 | 732O
While exceptions occur, we generally meet the THIRD Saturday of every month.
1. 10:00 Meeting starts inside Library's conference room.
3. Robots in the News (short videos about robotics or related technologies)
4. Open Discussion of Robotics (bring and share your ideas)
5. Business Meeting (if applicable)
6. Lecture or Presentation or Class
7. Show and Tell
Come and share your projects with your fellow club members.
8. Closing Announcements
** As Scheduled **
From time-to-time, the Riverside Robotics Society offers robotics classes to members in full standing (meaning you have paid $20 annual membership) and sessions for group building of robots. Classes may be free or offered as a reduced rate for members in full standing.
Review the schedule for the classes and robot build time.
GUEST LECTURERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Have a class or a presentation to offer? Contact a club officer about your idea.
RRS is an OFFICIAL OFFSHOOT OF THE ROBOTICS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!