16625 Krameria Ave (A block off of Van Buren, at King Ave.)
Riverside, CA[masked]l | 789 | 732O
While exceptions occur, we generally meet the THIRD Saturday of every month.
1. 10:00 Meet and Greet with COFFEE and DONUTS in the Library's conference room.
2. 10:15 Introductions
4. Robots in the News (short videos about robotics)
5. Robot Class or Lecture
6. Business Meeting
7. Robot of the month contest! Win a PRIZE if you have the best ROBOT!
8. Show and Tell
Come and share your projects with your fellow club members.
9. (Competition if applicable)
10. Closing Announcements
11. Beginner's Robotics Class
12. Open Discussion of Robotics (bring and share your ideas)
All paid members "in full standing" get 1. Club Tee shirt, 2. Club name pin, Club sticker, and an opportunity to buy a club robot kit at a discount.
GUEST LECTURERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Have a class or a presentation to offer? Contact a club officer about your idea.
RRS is an OFFICIAL OFFSHOOT OF THE ROBOTICS SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!