addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kara Lamanna S.
user 20783821
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Hi everyone,
Our September book will be Sacre Bleu: A comedy D'art by Christopher Moore. I am working on finding a location to meet on Thursday 9/25. It might end up being Equal Grounds again, but I thought I'd look into a couple other options first. If anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to email me! :)
Also, if anyone didn't get the email about contributions, the meetup page now has a "chip in" button for members to make optional donations to the club. This is totally optional, but it does cost about $13 a month to keep the meetup group going (meetup charges these fees) so if you would like to contribute, it would be extremely helpful to the organizers! Thanks everyone!
Kara