addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The SF Henri Bergson & Friends Society Message Board › Our Next Meeting on October 12th @ 7:30pm!

Our Next Meeting on October 12th @ 7:30pm!

pamela
user 13039862
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Greetings fellow Bourgeoning Bergsonians (or reluctant Illogicians of the recent past)!,

I want to thank those of you who participated in our last meeting and fascinating discussion about Bergson's critique of philosophy in the West and his unique insertion of Time and experience into the philosophical discourse. We have only two weeks until our next meeting with its meaty assignment of Introduction II which promises to provide greater clarification of Bergson's revolutionary if not elusive perspective. If you haven't started reading Introduction II I encourage you to begin this very minute as these seventy or so pages are not for the faint of heart or habitually 'twittered.' As always, if we get eight attendees I will provide delicious east Indian fare in honor of Bergson's seemingly, if not actual, eastern notions of Time and non-dualism, or for no other reason than having something more delicious than that same old plate of hummus and chips, not that I've served the same dish of hummus and chips each time (except for the chips). And so my fellow BB's, read on and prosper, and come heartily prepared for our next mind-blowing journey into The Creative Mind.

See you on  Oct 12th!

Pamela