addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Shooters club Message Board › Stop the bullet button ban!!!! Stop SB249

Stop the bullet button ban!!!! Stop SB249

Dan
user 12447622
San Diego, CA
Post #: 12

Very important to get your message heard. SB249 will ban the bullet button and effectively stop you from owning any form of AK, AR, HK, etc. 10 round clone.

Stop SB249
Mike
Ponzi
San Diego, CA
Post #: 122
Thanks for posting.....

This is VERY IMPORTANT....even if you don't own a firearm that this bill will effect, please sign the petition. It may be the next one that will, once you give them an inch they will take a yard. they have already tried to ban lead core ammo, and Internet ammunition sale. These bills were defeated by those of us signing petitions, and telling our elected officials that we won't stand for these types of laws.

I own a few of the rifles that will be affected if this gets into law. I am a law abiding citizen who follows the rules, and if this gets put into law, it would effectively make me a criminal.

Please sign this petition, and get friends and family involved as well.