addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Couchbase Group Message Board › NoSQL Focus Groups in Santa Clara or San Francisco Paying $250 to Developers

NoSQL Focus Groups in Santa Clara or San Francisco Paying $250 to Developers

Daniel M.
IntheLoopDan
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
My name is Dan Murray and I work at Focus Ready Market Research in Chicago. We are holding 4 NoSQL Focus Groups, 2 in Santa Clara on 4/10 and 2 in San Francisco on 4/11. We are paying all attendees to any of these sessions a $250 cash honorarium. We are looking to talk with developers who work with any NoSQL Database. No one will try and sell you anything or ask about any confidential information. This is only about giving your opinion. anybody interested can call me at 847-258-5004 or fill out the info in the following link and we will contact you. https: //www.surveymonkey.com/s/8WYJSHD

Thanks
Dan

Like · Reply · just now · Mute