addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Giving Tree Message Board › This Sunday's Meetup at Plate to Plate

This Sunday's Meetup at Plate to Plate

Amanda
thelovingleo
San Francisco, CA
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for volunteering this weekend! By now, you should have received an Email from Angela Rauch with the Plate to Plate organization confirming your volunteer station and time. If you have not, please let me know either by replying to this message or emailing me directly at sfgivingtree@gmail.com.

I will be volunteering as a floater from 7am to 8:45am, then running in the event. After the race/volunteer shifts, we will be meeting at the Acme Chophouse for a drink/snack before the game. I will get in there early to try to secure a spot for us outside on the patio. If you can't find us, call me... 415-205-9796.

The summer is coming to a close and our weekends are becoming more valuable, so thank you very much for sparing this day for such a worthy and fun event!!

See you Sunday! cool
Amanda

3rd Annual Plate to Plate at AT&T P…