addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Giving Tree Message Board › New Meetup: ASPCA / Macys Holiday Windows Outside Shifts - MULTIPLE DAYS AND

New Meetup: ASPCA / Macys Holiday Windows Outside Shifts - MULTIPLE DAYS AND TIMES...

Amanda
thelovingleo
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for The San Francisco Giving Tree!

What: ASPCA / Macys Holiday Windows Outside Shifts - MULTIPLE DAYS AND TIMES...

When: MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAYS, YOU SELECT THE DATE AND TIME!

Where:
Macy's at Union Square
170 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR ALL SHIFTS THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAYS...Not just this one. No need to RSVP simply click the link above and select your date and shift that you want to volunteer. love struck

Help the SF/SPCA find forever homes for deserving cats and dogs this holiday season!

Sign up at the above link to volunteer for a 2 or 3 hour shift. You will be standing outside of the Famous Macy's ASPCA windows in Union Square fundraising, informing people about the animals on display and hopefully getting someone to take these babies home with them!

I did this several times last season and it was a lot of fun. You will likely be paired up with someone at your window, and it may or may not be someone from our Meetup. I am merely posting this as an opportunity to give back at your convenience. As always, if you have any questions, please email me at sfgivingtree@gmail.com

Happy Holidays!!
Amanda biggrin

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­