addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Hiro, are you still looking for a home for Beau?
Shannon & R.
user 27463262
San Ramon, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Ying,

Beau found her forever home through Italian Greyhound rescue.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Ying,

Thanks for letting me know! Seeking my own iggy. :) Are there any breeders in the Bay area?
Barbara
user 7358003
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 14
Hi Ying,

Thanks for letting me know! Seeking my own iggy. :) Are there any breeders in the Bay area?
Hi Ying,
Here is a link to find a Reputable Italian Greyhound breeder http://www.italiangre...­