addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Urgent: anyone going to Squaw Valley this week end?

Urgent: anyone going to Squaw Valley this week end?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello folks,

My job is taking me to Palo Alto for a week starting tomorrow. I will bring my snowboard equipment over, and drive to Squaw Valley friday evening, back sunday evening. Unfortunately the colleague I was supposed to go with, has cancelled, so I'm on my own and it's not so fun to snowboard alone in a place you have never been before. Also it's nicer to have someone who knows the place and can show you the best spots.

So I'm looking for a friendly group of snowboarders/skiers I could meet and ride with? I have 15 years of snowboard experience in the French Alps, so I shouln't slow you down so much :-)

I can also offer car pooling from the south bay area if this helps. And a beer in the evening if this helps :-)

Hope I can find someone in that short timeframe.

Cheers,

Didier