addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease 2012-13

North Lake Tahoe Ski Lease 2012-13

Janet
Notacougaryet
Wilson, WY
Post #: 17
Hi.

I know it's pretty early, but my cabin mates and I are looking for 3-4 more people to join our ski lease for this upcoming winter season. The house is in Carnelian Bay and within walking distance of the lake. The lease begins Jan 6 and ends May 6. All utilities and fees are included in the cost of $1400 per person. 6 of us were in a ski lease together last year (2 of which we found through Meetup). We're all working professionals in our 20s-30s who reside in SF. Please message me with any questions and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Janet

http://www.besttahoer...­