addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Looking for an AWESOME ski shop in San Francisco

Looking for an AWESOME ski shop in San Francisco

stefan d.
dayofideas
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 43
Hey Guys

1 need to 1) buy new boots .. and 2) get my edges filed and 3) get bindings adjusted etc..

any great awesome suggestions?

Gary
user 3793496
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 9
Hey Guys

1 need to 1) buy new boots .. and 2) get my edges filed and 3) get bindings adjusted etc..

bob s.
JMTx13
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 58
Try Mountain West, down on Division. All they do is skiing and snowboarding. So they know their stuff--you aren't getting some kid who "works in retail", but rather, probably the closest thing to a pro ski shop in sf. They'll also have the time for you.
Laura
user 11068081
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Hey Guys

[/quote

REI- best return policy and member benefits