addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sahana
user 11836441
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey Folks,

Anybody interested in planning an overnight trip to North Lake Tahoe?

Plenty of deals for staying in Incline Village. Here is one link
http://www.tahoebiltm...­
Incline village does get decent live music shows if folks are looking for entertainment.

I am planning on driving up Saturday morning and driving back Sunday evening.

Ideally would like to ski Mt Rose / Diamond Peak since I have never ski-ed either.
I am not opposed to other resorts and have a pass from Squaw/Alpine.

Let me know.
I can drive up to 3 additional passengers.

--

Also I drive up to North Lake Tahoe religiously every weekend doing the Sat morning outbound and Sunday evening inbound. So holler if you need a ride.

Sahana