addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Skiers and Snowboarders Message Board › Looking 2 enjoy Fresh Powder on Thurs, April 1 and/or Fri, April 2

Looking 2 enjoy Fresh Powder on Thurs, April 1 and/or Fri, April 2

Ninja
user 8060990
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
It's snowing today through Thursday!! =D
Most people I know are going up this weekend but I have family obligations for the Easter weekend so won't be able to join them.
Anyone going up this week? Looking to go Thursday and/or Friday to enjoy the fresh snow.

I don't have a car, but would help pay for gas, and I don't have a preference in resort (though Northstar and/or Sierra would be nice since I have a coupon for those).

Was thinking about taking the BASB to Heavenly on Thursday for their day trip but thought I'd reach out and see if anyone would like to either join me on the bus, or is going up already for either or both days...
A former member
Post #: 1
I know it's too late for Friday, but I have been trying to find someone to go with on Saturday or Sunday or both. I have a ticket to Sierra I need to use before it expires 5/31, so it would be great to go there. Let me know. I know it's getting late, but I wouldn't mind getting up really early to make it there. I have a car with chains. I could do the bus too, but like driving better.