addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Attention: Only 8 players allowed for this Saturday tennis Meet up-their nam

Attention: Only 8 players allowed for this Saturday tennis Meet up-their names are

Raymond
Hi all,

I discover that many of members do not check their emails nor did they leave me a cell phone. So after I sent out emails notifying them that Golden Gate only allow us to reserve 2 courts for this Saturday 1pm, some may NOT be aware and still show up.
I keep asking members to Check their emails & leave me cell #, for circumstance like this.
The following are playing this Sat. at 1pm- G.G. Park
They are (see RSVP yes list) : Yvonne , Dee, Alan, Desi , Chris, Harry, Jason, & Kyle Stone.

There are always a few who just POPS in or who switch from "may bes" to "yes" without telling me. That's not nice and could mess us up. So they will either have to rotate in or be turned away.

The rest will be either not coming or joining me on 2 courts in San Bruno.
We have one vacant space left there at 10:30am, we need one who is at level 3.0 or higher.
Call me at 650-219-0246.
If you back out of Golden Gate event, please be responsible to contact me or Yvonne.

Thanks & sorry about all this.

Raymond