addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Looking for tennis partners in San Francisco

Looking for tennis partners in San Francisco

Maria
user 11040354
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1

Hi everybody,

I live in San Francisco and would like to find people to play tennis with. I first started playing when I was 9 years old, then took a break, and now I have been playing for about 5 years regularly. My level is 3.5-4.0. If you are flexible as where to play (I don't have a car) and like to hit hard, I am looking forward to meeting and playing.

Please, let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,

Maria

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested. My level is around 3.5, but I'm probably rusty since I haven't played for a few months. I could play near Glen Park since that is what is closest to me, but if you have any suggestions as anywhere else to play, let me know. I'm open.

I would probably prefer to play on weekends and sometimes in the afternoon since I have class before noon on weekdays (at least for the rest of the semester).

Ida