addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Forrest E.
fdevans
Goleta, CA
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I am part of a group that helps small game designers with marketing and exposure and playtesting of their games. I have a copy of a few games that are currently on, or will be on Kickstarter. Unfortunately I can't make the Thursday night event tonight. If anyone is interested in seeing some of the games on Saturday or Sunday we can pick a time window and I can bring them. One game is Ophir, and another is not currently on Kickstarter, but will be launching in a week or so called "Outlaws". I'm working on a few more.

So is anyone up for some new games this weekend?