addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi Jael,

Welcome to Schaffhausen. I am currently planning two events for the group, a picnic in late August and Nightwatchman tour of Schaffhausen in early September. Hope we see you at one of these events.

I am 49 and moved to Schaffhausen in February. I took over the group from my friend Helen to meet people and settle into life in Schaffhausen more easily. I've met some great people!

My husband works at Citrix and occasionally we get together for drinks at the Guterhof. I know I look a little old, but that crowd is pretty young late 20's and 30's, and early 40's for the most part. Very fun and quite international. Let me know if you'd be interested, and I'll let you know the next time we go.

Watch your email for news about the picnic and tour. I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks, but hope to meet you soon.

Kathy Hofmann
Group organizer