Organic cuisine at True Foods
- Let's have a healthy dinner! We'll be sitting at a reserved table, outside patio, on the south side of the restaurant. Look for Bill. In the Scottsdale Quarter, which has 2 parking garages.
- All True Food Kitchen locations use local, organic sources whenever possible. For example, the Phoenix location receives most of its produce from McClendon Farms, a 25-acre, USDA-certified organic produce farm in Peoria, Arizona.
Green features: The restaurants are decidedly "green" with environmentally friendly accoutrement including:
- High efficiency kitchen equipment
- Low voltage LED lighting
- Waterless urinals (saving 40,000 gallons/year)
- Ultra low water faucets
- Low VOC paint
- White oak butcher block tables and counter tops
- Reclaimed wood floors
- Recycled quarry tiles
- Natural water purification unit. (True Food Kitchen creates both still and carbonated bottled water in-house. Bottles are cleaned, sterilized and reused, eliminating plastic bottle waste).