addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Ruby on Rails Developers Meetup Group Message Board › Looking For Rails Developer For Web Based Task Manager

Looking For Rails Developer For Web Based Task Manager

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a developer for create a task manager web app for our business.

I wrote this as an explanation of what we are looking for but I also have more detailed specs.

"This web app is a multiuser task management application for our employees. It will allow for all employees to manage their tasks in a single interface available from their Computer, iPhone or iPad. Employees will also have the ability to create tasks for themselves or delegate tasks to others and followup on progress. The app is inspired by the a few of our teams who desired a way to better organize, control and audit the tasks that are required for there daily duties."

If your interested in taking on such an project. Please drop me an email with any other information that may help us choose you as a developer.

Jonathan