addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SAURs (Seattle Area Unicycle Riders) Meetup Message Board › Group Fundraiser Ride "Americen Diabetes "Tour de Cure" May 2

Group Fundraiser Ride "Americen Diabetes "Tour de Cure" May 22, 2010

A former member
Post #: 1
Before I register as an individual, I wonder if anyone is interested in being a Unicycling 'Team', for fun and a good cause.

My mother suffers greatly from diabetes..... a blind amputee.

This will be my first unicycling fundraiser participation.

I checked out the courses and the 'family friendly' Samm Trail 15 miler is the one that I can handle. Other routes involve Union Hill, which is just too steep for me. But I suppose we could divide and conquer. Bruce? Nummy bicyclists to devour.

The ADA provides breakfast and lunch and snacks, so that could be a nice socializing time. http://main.diabetes....­

They require $35.00 to register and a total of $150 raised to participate.

I'm open to any thoughts or suggestions on this.

Thanks,

Dave Elliott
425-802-2838