3 days ago · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
• Search Google to download the book, it's by Neville Goddard. You can read it on your smartphone or tablet.
• Don't worry if you missed the first chapters, you can follow without them for now.
• I'll bring a few copies of the book for those who don't have it.
• I'll read out loud to the group (for a maximum of 1 hour or so).
• We'll start where we stopped at the last meeting.
• I'll stop reading when it's interesting for conversation.
• We'll discuss the practical application of the principles at the end.
My cell is[masked] if you need to reach me :-)
Note: If you attended a previous chapter with this same Group, you are guaranteed a spot in this meeting. Original members always get RSVP preference. Just leave a message or contact me and I'll add you.