Hi all pug lovers!
We are meeting right in front of Olivia's place at Block 10 Woking Road (Wessex Estate / off Portsdown Road) there's a small green patch with a large tree and a large field just down the stairs for the puggies to roam around in. That's where we will be hanging out. Remember it's down the stairs from the road so you won't see anyone or pugs at road level.
If possible please bring some fold up chairs/tables, picnic blankets, etc for the humans to chill out on.
Let's hope for nice weather for our gatherings. If it rains, we will meet the week following.
Following the turnout and feedback from the first party here on August[masked], we shall continue meet here monthly on the 3rd Saturday of each month from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Updated Directions from AYE (due to construction in the area):
1. Take EXIT 8 towards North Buona Vista Rd (signs for North Buona Vista Road) 450 m
2. Turn right onto Ayer Rajah Ave 450 m
3. Continue onto One-north Cres 150 m
4. Continue straight onto Stars Ave 150 m
5. Slight left to stay on Stars Ave 270 m
6. Turn left onto Portsdown Rd 36 m
7. Sharp right onto Westbourne Rd 300 m
8. Turn left onto Woking Rd 48 m
9. Turn left to stay on Woking Rd