addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Snohomish Roleplayers Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion Forum › Gamma World 4e - Lynnwood - Seeking 2 players

Gamma World 4e - Lynnwood - Seeking 2 players

Steve B.
user 8097875
Everett, WA
Post #: 13
Greetings!

I am starting up a Gamma World 4E campaign with the first meeting happening this coming Saturday, Nov. 13th at 1:30 PM going until whenever.

We need 1-2 more players to round out the group. I would prefer older players 25+

Please send me a message via Meetup or email me: bullastephen@gmail.com if you are interested in joining.

You can also check out my Obsidian portal page for details on a previous D&D 4e campaign I ran for several months if you would like to get some idea of play style etc. Nentir Vale Campaign