addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Snohomish Roleplayers Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion Forum › New to the Group. Looking for Fun!

New to the Group. Looking for Fun!

A former member
Post #: 1
It has been a long time since I have been involved in any Role Playing Games other than online. Yes when I was a kid I was a basement dweller adventurer and have always kind of missed those days. Not the basement but the adventures. It has always been extremely difficult to find groups or even another person locally with the similar interest. I had given up for a long time that I would ever find a place or people to pursue gaming or roleplaying other than online. End result I am way way out of the loop and a total (Old) Newbie to the Offline gaming world. There are so many choices now and they continue to evolve. Now that I have thoroughly bored everyone with that tale, I guess I should really make my point.

I want back in. I am open to trying just about anything to see if is fun. I am starting from scratch and am willing to put in the effort to learn new games or relearn old ones. Get out of the house on a somewhat regular basis and get together with fellow gamers to adventure, battle and have some good old fashion imagination driven fun.

I live in Lake Stevens and I willing to meet up with others in the north sound if they are interested in another joining in (even if I am a total newb). I prefer to keep to the Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Everett, possibly Marysville area. Hell my wife is pushing me to go to this new place in Everett. The AFK Tavern. It is supposed to be a place for gamers to go, eat drink and play whatever games they want. I am going to check it out and see what happens. If any of the group frequent there now just send me a message. I'd be happy to meet anyone there and see what the place is all about.

Well that is my long boring wall of ramblings. Send me a message or post here if interested.

Thanks

Gerone
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Gerome....my small group is looking to add new player or players....give me a call if you are interested. 425-530-7926