addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Snohomish Roleplayers Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion Forum › Any more ACTA StarFleet demo/practice coming up

Any more ACTA StarFleet demo/practice coming up

Pete
user 11279533
Everett, WA
Post #: 4
Was Spence planning on doing another ACTA Starfleet demo, I'm itching to lay waste to some more Federation ships again while waiting for my order to arrive. (and waiting.............)
A former member
Post #: 4
Was Spence planning on doing another ACTA Starfleet demo, I'm itching to lay waste to some more Federation ships again while waiting for my order to arrive. (and waiting.............)
Yes. He got sick last week, and couldn't make it. I haven't heard how he's doing this week, so I haven't scheduled anything.
A former member
Post #: 5
Also, we're talking directly with Mongoose to see what we can do to get some product in the door.
Pete
user 11279533
Everett, WA
Post #: 5
Thanks Brian, its not too obvious I am excited for this game is it????