addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Social - Denver Message Board › Is there an event this Saturday, March 30th?

Is there an event this Saturday, March 30th?

Sarah
user 64204132
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow members of this group! I thought I read that there was an event this Saturday when I signed up, though I don't see any posting of this information. I contacted the organizer, and have not gotten a response. Is this group still active? Does anyone have information about upcoming events?
Jesse
user 25982062
Boulder, CO
Post #: 2
Hey Sarah - this group is still active, though not very frequent. We seem to have events every ~4 months or so. I haven't heard of anything happening this Saturday...
Sarah
user 64204132
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks Jesse, I appreciate you filling me in. That's unfortunate, I thought that this group was more active. I look forward to meeting you and other members at the next event.