addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Electronic Music Meetup Group Message Board › is there an electronic club scene in the south bay?

is there an electronic club scene in the south bay?

A former member
Post #: 2
so, i am new to the bay area.
I spent most my life in urban big cities, such as tel aviv, new york, and mexico city
all have a vibrant night life, but i always miss the amazing electronic scene of europe

so, i was lead to beleive, by people i met here, that there is no electronic night scene here in south bay
and SF is my only escape. I find it hard to grasp this concept, so here i found you, please prove my friends wrong.

Is there a place (or places) where i can go, have some drinks, and dance till i drop to mind blowing electronic music, house, trans, jungle, whatever, just give me something to feel alive again
Jeff S.
user 5049058
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Other than Cardiff Lounge in Campbell, follow events posted here. Also, tomorrow:
http://www.facebook.c...­
Kent S.
user 14561951
San Jose, CA
Post #: 1
...we just need to create such a scene!
Karri
user 12872312
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
There is also the Detox Pool Party for Sunday-Funday: DJs that also spin at Cardiff

https://www.facebook....­
DN
INXCESS
Campbell, CA
Post #: 26
hey so welcome t South bay

We have the following

Mon - Motiv -Santa Cruz /Dubstep, electro
Tuesday - Cardiff [House, tech House, has great battles and good dancers, Arturo and Gabriel kill it every week], Sabor [House, electro and top 40]
wednesday - No idea
Thursday - Cardiff [House] , Bronco's Santa Clara [electro/Dub] , Blowfish [House], Blinky's [Sep - June Electro / Dub], Motiv
Friday - Cardiff [House], Blowfish,
Saturday- Cardiff [House], Blowfish,
Sunday - Detox Sundays, Los gatos Bar and Grill [Noon to 10 pm House], Cardiff [Dubstep -first sunday every month]
A former member
Post #: 3
hey thanks, you just gave me hope